European Tourism Sustainability Monitoring for Small and Medium Tourism Enterprises
The European Sustainability Monitoring 2030 (ETSM2030) is a project funded by the European Union (EU) to foster sustainability certification and sustainability knowledge within SMTEs (Small and Medium Tourism Enterprises) as well as bring together sustainable working SMTEs in a network, where exchange is encouraged.
ETSM2030 aims at establishing a network of tourism SMEs (SMTEs) to increase sustainability monitoring by co-creating and co-implementing Sustainable Innovations Projects (SIP) and by boosting participation in relevant sustainable certification schemes, in particular the EU Ecolabel and EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme).
Are you a small or medium-sized tourism enterprise in Italy and want to show your guests that you work sustainably?
Participate and benefit!
- Evaluate the sustainability status quo within your SMTE
- Gain knowledge in sustainability monitoring
- Participate in tailored workshops by experts
- Show your sustainability to your stakeholders
- Network with other SMTEs in your field
- Plan and implement sustainability innovation projects
- Get financial compensation for your efforts
Kindly refer to the official website of the project for further information and to proceed with the application process: https://etsm2030.eu/apply
Deadline for submission: Wednesday 5 July 2023 at 17:00 CET